Doors with controlled leakage flow
The DIVA L CLEAN sliding door is designed to meet the needs of the most advanced technology sectors where a controlled atmospheric environment is required.
This range of doors is perfect for places where air permeability must be controlled: hospitals, clean rooms, laboratories, etc. It also provides effective resistance against differences in pressure (whether positive or negative) between the spaces that it helps separate.
DIVA L CLEAN has benefited from specific technical solutions to make it comfortable for you to use.
The leaf’s airtightness is provided by rubber seals that form a hermetic barrier. The ergonomics of the smooth, rounded covers prevent dust from collecting and make it easier to clean and decontaminate.
Our product benefits
- Hands-free door opening
- Optimal separation of areas
- Ergonomic head covers
- Hermetic leaf
- Air permeability tested (CSTB)
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES
Africa, Asia, North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East
- Ergonomic covers
- Floor guides for closing
- Floor guide fixed in the jamb
- A wide range of controls, detection systems and security
- Applied on the surface
- Technical, hospital, medical facilities
- Research, industry, pharmaceutical industry
- Laboratories, chemicals
- Industrial and electronic clean rooms
- RAL finish
- MHDS leaf coverings and materials
- Leaf equipment: oculus, block-out blinds, handle, mid-rail
- SéSecurity and detection
- Control systems: hands-free switch, elbow and foot push buttons
See the other products in the category