Thermal break door
DIVA ECOENERGY is Portalp’s thermal break sliding door.
Diva Ecoenergy is the first thermal break door to be released on the market.
It combines technical performance and design to improve buildings’ thermal comfort in winter and summer.
The automatic thermal break door encourages natural light to reduce the need for artificial lighting (saving energy).
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES
- Installation : surface applied, between walls and against posts
- Reinforced header : 200 mm x 200 mm
- Maximum opening height: 3 100 mm
- 1-leaf opening width : minimum 750 mm up to 1 800 mm
- 2-leaf opening width: minimum 900 mm up to 2 900 mm
- Control and detection mechanisms: Naviblu 2, Visioblu S remote control, infrared security, etc.
- Thermal break crémone locks (European cylinder)
- Thermal break key lock (European cylinder)
- Floor-recessed skirting from 0 to 16 mm
- Exterior emergency thermal break unlocking
- ANSI 156.10: Full energy power operators
- UL 325: Power door operators
- NFPA 101: Life Safety Code
- FCC part 15: Unintentional radiators
THE ECOENERGY CALCULATOR
The tool is informative and easy to use: enter the data about your location, your environment (temperature) and the size of your entrance (bay height/width), and the ECOENERGY calculator will compare the thermal performance of several door models and an estimate of the energy savings you can make.
Download the ECOENERGY calculator, and in just a few clicks, you will see how much energy you can save with DIVA ECOENERGY.