Designed to meet safety requirements in public places, the automatic door with integral panic opening offers all the convenience of an automatic sliding door with emergency exit function.
It is designed to allow rapid evacuation of people by freeing up a large opening.
Sliding and semi-fixed leaves open and pivot with a simple manual push. They quickly retract to provide a full-width opening.
They are frequently used to allow the occasional passage of bulky objects (cars, furniture, delivery pallets, etc.).
Based on the characteristics of our RS operator :
- RS drive mechanism
- Universal API panels
- Compatible with RS range, sliding or telescopic
- Opens with a simple manual push
- Automatic opening detection
- Quick and easy panel operation
- Emergency exit compliant (EN 16005)
Different characteristics depending on the operator selected.
Contact us !
- Passage width: 750 to 2400 mm
- Clearance height: up to 2800 mm
- Sliding door up to 1×100 kg (single) / 2×100 kg (double)
- Telescopic door up to 2×40 kg (single) / 4×40 kg (double)
- Surface or wall-mounted door
- EN 61000-6-1/2
- EN 60335-1
- EN 13849-1
- EN 16005
- APS single version (without semi-fixed panels)