The telescopic door is made up of leaves that slide one in front of the other to lodge itself into a reduced retraction space on the side when it opens. These telescopic doors are ideal for small, partitioned areas with little space behind the leaves.
The new generation of PORTALP RS telescopic doors offer an unprecedented combination of technologies to make it easier to manage your entrances. Compact and high-performance, it hides a universal switched-mode power supply under its header cover, a high-performance Brushless motor, communication buses using CAN technology to make wiring easier and providing it with constant communications with all peripheral devices. There are many systems in place for reliable, secure operations (detection radars, security curtains, etc.).
The newly-connected door comes with all-new features: easy smartphone controls, creating virtual keys for users, configuring small and large openings, controlling auxiliary electrical equipment, door status reports, etc.
Do you want to create a reception layout that fits your image? Our technical and sales teams are here to study your project.
Our product benefits
- Compact header
- Low-power switched-mode power supply
- Silent, high-performance Brushless motor
- Smartphone controls
- Secure Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connection
- Emergency exit compatible (EN16005)
Portalp RS telescopic doors
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES
Africa, Asia, North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East
A clean, minimalist design
- 120-mm aluminum header
- Detailed finish, robust end caps
- Adjusted header cover closure
Flexible installation to fit a variety of environmental constraints
- Applied on the surface, between walls, or against posts
- With or without fixed leaves
- Narrow and wide openings 1050 to 3600 mm
- Standard opening height up to 3100 mm
Different types of leaves to fit your thermal/acoustic needs
- G25, G38 chassis
- Single or double glazing up to 26 mm
- Easy-to-change panes in case of breakage
- Leaf weight up to 2×90 kg (single) or 4×70 kg (double)
- Flexible and innovative control system
- Connect many peripherals
- Add Input/output logic boards
- Manage leaf kinetics for smooth, safe movements
- Connection secured by digital keys
- Android & Apple apps
- Intuitive graphical interface
- Small and large stores, shopping centers, supermarkets
- Restaurants, hotels, cafes
- Doctor’s offices, hospitals, laboratories
- Retirement and care homes
- Administrations, city government, town halls, museums, schools, universities
- Airports, train stations
All buildings with entries with little retraction space.
Moderate to heavy daily use.
Emergency exit door.
Possibility for fixed/sliding leaves
Other control systems: LCD display, IR remote, key selector, hands-free switch.
Airlock door control to limit heat and cooling loss
Electric or manual locking systems
Manual unlocking systems
CO48-compliant Internal Mechanical Energy opening system
Our automatic pedestrian doors