Tunnel access doors
Platform screen doors also include tunnel access doors. This equipment optimizes users’ security.
Tunnel access doors discourage passengers from going onto the subway rails. They secure access for technician staff. A “no entry or restricted access” panel is included in the installation.
Portalp adapts the tunnel access door to your platform screen door solution. It’s an effective complement to your half- or full-height screen doors..
- Customizable design
- Manual door
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES
Africa, Asia, North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East
CHARACTERISTICS & OPTIONS
- Structure : aluminum or steel
- Opening width : custom to the configuration
- Opening height: : 2145 mm (contact us for custom measurements)
- Type of panes : smash-proof panes
- Type of lock : multiple (upon request)
- Break-out closure : Push bar or Crossbar, PAD
- Additional equipment : extension, passageway, integrated gate, toe rail (cut corner) and custom stairway
- Type of finish : Stainless steel, RAL color on request or galvanization (anti-corrosion)
- Visual signaling : guide stickers (PK (kilometer points), station, Platform 1 or 2 and prohibited sign)
- All types of locks : partition or glass airlock