Manual door system ICU – SL38
ICU – SL38 – Installation guide [coming soon]
Manual Sliding & Telescopic Door System
For healthcare; Isolation, ICU, CCU, and other hospital-related scenarios with the full beak-out capability.
Features and benefits
- Powerful motor.
- Battery back up in case of power failure.
- Logic box for managing the integration of all features including keypads, alarm systems, etc.
- Control interfaces that offer high performance with user-friendly technology (Visioblu, Naviblu).
- Four heavy-duty Delrin rollers per panel for smooth & quiet movement.
- Carriage cleaning system to minimize dust and debris.
- Glass stops for easy glazing & glass replacement.
- Full vertical height interlock with double weatherstrip seal for optimizing energy conservation.
- Full breakout capability for maximum egress.
- Aesthetically pleasing contoured profile.
- Modular assembly allows for easy installation and minimizes wiring time.
- Scissor feature at top of SX panels keeps doors aligned and guides panels back into place after “break out”.