HDS Clean X-ray door
The HDS CLEAN door is your first line of defense in healthcare, and now comes in an X-ray version to provide adequate protection against X-rays in radiology rooms (hospitals, clinics, dentist offices, laboratories, research institutes, etc.).
In radiology rooms where protecting people against radiation is a vital question, the opening systems must come with security that stops the radiation in its tracks.
The HDS CLEAN X-ray door does just this. Lead sheets are inserted into the door’s leaf and frame to provide strong protection against X-rays. The lead plate is assembled in the leaf’s core and accepts all types of covering to fit its use case and cleaning constraints: aluminum, stainless steel, laminate, etc. Our leaves can also be equipped with special X-ray windows.
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES
- Surface applied
- Header with or without anti-dust cover
- 6 HPL laminate colors in stock
- Passage width min/max (1 leaf): 27.5″ minimum & 70.8″ maximum (contact us for specific projects)
- Maximum opening height: 98.4″(contact us for specific projects)
- Maximum leaf weight: 1 x 330.6 lb
- Other HPL colors available on request
- X-ray glass oculus 15.75″ x 15.75″ or 23.62″ x 15.75″
- Manual opening handle for lifting
- Flush-mounted opening handle on the leaf panel
- Hands-free switch
- Push button for your elbow or foot
- Easy coming