Sliding doors are the most widespread models, fitting harmoniously into all types of environments and meeting all your needs in terms of accessibility and comfort.
The new generation of Portalp RS sliding doors offer an unprecedented combination of technologies to make it easier to manage your entrances. Compact and high-performance, it hides a universal switched-mode power supply under its header cover, a high-performance Brushless motor, communication buses using CAN technology to make wiring easier and providing it with constant communications with all peripheral devices. Our range has many systems in place for reliable, secure operations (detection radars, security curtains, etc.).
The newly-connected sliding door comes with all-new features: easy smartphone controls, creating virtual keys for users, configuring small and large openings, controlling auxiliary electrical equipment, door status reports, etc.
Do you want to create a reception layout that fits your image? Our technical and sales teams are here to study your project.
Benefits of our sliding doors
- Compact mechanism
- Low-power switched-mode power supply
- Silent, high-performance Brushless motor
- Smartphone controls
- Secure Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connection
- Emergency exit compatible (EN16005)
Sliding doors documentations
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES
A clean, minimalist design
- 120 mm aluminum header
- Detailed finish, robust end caps
- Adjusted header cover closure
Flexible installation to fit a variety of environmental constraints
- Applied on the surface, between walls, or against posts
- Narrow and wide openings 750 to 3350 mm
- Standard opening height up to 3100 mm
Different types of leaves to fit your thermal/acoustic needs
- G25, G38, G50, thermal break, API (break-out) chassis
- Single or double glazing up to 26 mm
- Easy-to-change panes in case of breakage
- Lumina frameless all-glass leaves (interior doors)
- Leaf weight up to 1×150 kg (single) or 2×150 kg (double)
- Flexible and innovative control system
- Connect many peripherals
- Add Input/Output logic boards
- Manage leaf kinetics for smooth, safe movements
- Connection secured by digital keys
- Android & Apple apps
- Intuitive graphical interface
- Small and large stores, shopping centers, mass retailers
- Restaurants, hotels, cafes
- Doctor’s offices, hospitals, laboratories
- Retirement and care homes
- Administrations, city government, town halls, museums, schools, universities
- Airports, train stations
All buildings with entries that are wide enough to allow the leaves to retract when opening.
Moderate to heavy daily use.
Emergency exit door.
- A wide range of RAL colors (contact us)
- Possibility for fixed/sliding leaves
- Other control systems: LCD display, IR remote, key selector, hands-free switch
- Airlock door control to limit heat and cooling loss and regulate flows
- Electric or manual locking systems
- Manual unlocking systems
- CO48-compliant Internal Mechanical Energy opening system