FLEXIBILITY OF USE
The new NAVIBLU graphical interface has been launched
on TINA2. This new LCD display opens the door to new functionalities and great ease of control and configuration for both
NAVIBLU is equipped with a wide LCD screen offering a high level of brightness.
Access to all functions is instantaneous via a single navigation button.
FUNCTIONALITY AND SECURITY
TINA 2 keeps a compact operator equipped with a control console, and linked to a variety of optional modules.
- For an optimal safety, TINA2 is equipped with a disabled access function that complies with SNFPSA ‘Access' regulations. Any sound
- or visual signalling device can be connected, improving the comfort
- and safety of users with visual and hearing impairment.
- For emergency exit doors, a fail safe lock is available ensuring automatic opening in case of emergency in accordance with current regulations in buildings open to the public and sleeping establishments.
- TINA2 is equipped with a new 30V motor providing improved reliability of operation, and improving motor reversibility.
- The Input/Output boards offer additional fl exibility by permitting
- connection to NO, NF, Barrier or IF Curtain type systems.